Who We Are
We focus on two areas to reflect our rapidly expanding social and cultural diversity:
- We are a public art gallery that offers a free exchange of ideas and perspectives.
- We are a public museum that offers the interpretation of ideas and perspectives concentrating on the history of the Northwest Mounted Police, First Nations and Métis people of southeastern Saskatchewan.
The Estevan Art Gallery & Museum is governed by a Board of Directors. The EAGM exists through a by-law of the City of Estevan. The by-law ensures community representation on the Board, with the inclusion of additional positions nominated from the larger community. Board committees are each comprised of volunteers and board members and are chaired by board members. Interested in becoming a board member? Get in touch.
- Kathryn Gilliss – Chair
- Amber Ganje – Vice Chair
- Lauren Klatt – Treasurer
- Dr. Amanda Olsen – Director
- Linda Gudmundson – Director
- Shelly Veroba – City Representative
The staff at the Estevan Art Gallery & Museum are always willing to answer any of your questions, and we enjoy hearing your comments. Please direct your inquiries appropriately: